Searching...

MAN PLANTS 1360 ACRE FOREST SINGLE-HANDEDLY

Jadev Payeng,a man in Assam has been planting about 1,360 acre of plants single-handedly.He has planted all these in a lush rainforest.This made him famous and he was exposed to the world.This is a really  a great achievement.He says the exact reason for why he has been doing this,"The snakes died in the heat without any tree cover.I sat down and wept thinking their life.I approached the forest department and asked them whether they could do plantation.They said that nothing can be grown there.They told me to plant bamboo,though it was painful,I did it.Nobody helped me and nobody was interested in this".



"Then i started planting proper trees.I collected many and planted them.Red ants change the soil's properties,so i brought many red ants from my village to the forest.Then we found many migratory birds staying there in the forest".


For the past thirty years,he has been planting trees and now he is 47.The forest is now named,"Molai's woods".It is the duty of every individual to take care of our natural resources.Lets Salute this man.
 
World Latest Article New Trends by DevaNaresh